BMW i8 Concept Spyder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW i8 Concept Spyder

The common attributes of the BMW i8 Concept Base incorporate 1.5L I-3 357hp hybrid gasoline intercooled turbo engine, 6-speed intelligent transmitting with overdrive, 4-tire contra--fasten braking systems (Ab muscles), incorporated navigation method, aspect seat installed safety bags, curtain very first and second row expense airbags, motorist and traveler leg airbag, airbag occupancy detector, automated air cooling, 20" aluminum tires, cruise trip manage, Ab muscles and driveline traction handle.
    The BMW i8’s eDrive technologies blends the strong points of any electric electric motor as well as an interior-combustion engine to make fascinating potential and green performance. Establish the Driving a car Practical experience Manage to the driving a car function of your own time and frame of mind. In eDrive mode, you can travel the i8 for up to 24 km at the optimum pace of 120 km/h exclusively on electric energy. Past that, the electric engine squads on top of the TwinPower Turbo a few-tube engine to provide fantastic energy overall economy in eco pro method, calm efficiency in comfort and ease method and exhilarating performance in activity method.
    The i8 brings together a 3-tube two-turbocharged fuel engine with the electric electric motor for the complete horse power rating of 357. The electric motor unit has a two-pace automated transmitting, although the gas engine features a six-velocity intelligent. BMW promises gas overall economy variety of 76 MPGe as well as a refresh time of 90 a few minutes. sports car
Working...
X